• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Forza Motorsport | It’s kinda loud

    Forza Motorsport | It’s kinda loud


    It’s kinda loud

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    When you order same day shipping

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    Since we have the MonteCarlo in horizon 4 with nascar tires, we should get the 5.0 t bird with the tires, too

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    Natural Beauty

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    If you ever see a car parked sideways in front of a tunnel, inactive for 10-30 minutes, it's probably just me. Not super realistic, but I dig the colors.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    Any love for Pagani here?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    AM vantage playing in the snow

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    Leftover Winter Silvia

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    Just send it

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    When you need to beat the UPS guy from Reddit

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    How many of you guys still like Forza Motorsport 4?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Winter Ended yesterday.. Really miss winter

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:19 PM PDT

    This tree was later charged with assaulting police

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    A classic

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    My friend and I are streaming a 24 Hour Endurance series over on Twitch, with a Community Event afterwards. Details in the Comments below. Come check us out!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Never been much of a racing fan...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    Never been good at racing games, never really took time to play them...

     

    But then things changed when I played Forza Horizon 4 for a GamePass reward. I actually enjoyed the game, the feeling and the driving.

     

    Figured I'd give it a try. Now, about 2 months later I bought FH4 and all DLC, Forza 6 was offered for free with Gold, bought all DLC for that one too. Considering buying Forza 7, but will probably wait for a sale.

     

    I even bought a G920 racing wheel.

    I still can barely differentiate a McLaren from a Ferrari and wouldn't know where to start looking for a "nice driving car", can barely beat a Inexperienced drivatar, but I'm having a lot of fun!

     

    I've been doing the PR stunts and Challenges lately. 1st attempts are hopeless. I'll take a look at the leaderboards and notice it's topped by a car I am unable to obtain... That's a crappy thing to do in my opinion, apparently the best car is so rare that you can't get them by normal means. Still, I'll take a look at some other cars, pick the one that I do have and pick a tune that someone else made to make it through.

     

    I'm hoping I'll be able to tune and finetune cars someday soon, but for now I've got no idea what I'm doing. Do any of you have any tips on how to get more familiar with these kind of things? How to learn to get to know racing? I know some basic concepts, but wouldn't know if having a more rigid car is better or worse for offroad driving. All those things are new to me.

     

    TL;DR, thank you Forza, for being a game that I, as someone with no racing game experience, can enjoy and get better at while having a blast! Any tips on how to improve are most welcome.

    submitted by /u/N-Aero
    [link] [comments]

    This looks like a familiar sight.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Why can't we have this all the time.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:32 AM PDT

    Driving an old toy this spring.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    Does Tire Wear Have Effects On AI in FM7?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    When I started playing, tire wear did not affect AI at all. I have not played for a long long time, and it would take a very long time to dig through patch notes (if it's mentioned at all).

    So, my question is, did this get changed, or they are still unaffected?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Fusyoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel