• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Forza Motorsport | Time to change your desktop wallpaper? 👀 Which car is your favourite?

    Forza Motorsport | Time to change your desktop wallpaper? �� Which car is your favourite?


    Time to change your desktop wallpaper? �� Which car is your favourite?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Street racing at it's finest

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    This is why I love winter

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    I found every location of each Forza Horizon 5 Gameplay revealed so far, marked it on the mal & here’s the result! Check my recent YouTube Video out for a even closer look! [YT: Fast Lane Gaming] The Map is probably bigger than we think

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Camaro Z28

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    Forza stuck in loading screen..

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Singer 911 on Series X

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    1998 Toyota Supra RZ wearing the Castrol TOM'S JGTC livery, complete with 2.0L turbo I4 swap.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Forza Horizon 4 seasons changing widescreen loop, sorry for black lines (Could be used as live wallpaper, message me and i will try to delete the black lines)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Is it worth buying Motorsport 7 in the huge sale currently on?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I also have xbox game pass so I could even get it cheaper if microsoft will still give me a token(for the game if you own a DLC) if I contact them.

    submitted by /u/CubeKing64
    [link] [comments]

    Things I wish FH5 will have

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    There are a lot of posts of ppl wishing for some cars in Forza Horizon 5.

    I'd like to see a setting to change race length, something like in motorsport 7. This will make that races will have more/fewer laps by default, depending by the setting.

    And something to save destructed objects during the race.. like how many times can you drive through the same fence during one race?

    HORIZON HYPE, HORIZON HYPE

    submitted by /u/chomash
    [link] [comments]

    Bus does takedown

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    24h of le mans forza motorsport 7

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Bonjour, J'aimerais bien faire les 24h du mans sur forza motorsport 7 mais il me faut du monde alors si vous êtes intéressés mettez le moi en commentaire. La course se deroulera le 23 août au 24 août et les qualifs vendredi 20 août. Quand aux essais, nous verrons si il y a assez de monde. Bonne journée 🙂

    Hello, I would like to do the 24h du mans on forza motorsport 7 but I need a lot of people so if you are interested please comment. The race will take place from August 23 to August 24 and the qualifiers Friday August 20. As for the tests, we will see if there are enough people. Have a nice day 🙂

    submitted by /u/Fun_Acadia_1278
    [link] [comments]

    Question: ARBs and springs at different phases of a corner.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I know this is probably more complex in the real world, but let's stick to the driving model of FH4.

    I've been trying to figure out which suspension setting is most related to a particular phase of cornering, especially when is it that I should be focusing on anti-roll bars vs springs. There seems to be conflicting information out there regarding this topic.

    The in-game tuning panel states that ARBs affect "steady-state cornering" which is when the car is in the middle of a corner. Springs are said to be affecting the turn-in and corner exit.

    However, many tuning tutorials that I've found state the contrary: ARBs affect corner entry and exit, while springs take over midway through the corner.

    At this point I'm a bit confused when troubleshooting my cars' suspension. I'm new to the game and while I am able to identify the problem with a car's steering, it is not clear to me which setting I should be addressing at a given time.

    Help from experienced grip tuners much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/fabulousdonut
    [link] [comments]

    2019 Ferrari 488 Pista in all of it's glory!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Forza Horizon 5's map, except i added a few iconic Mexican cities i think the game needed.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Porsche 911 GT2 RS in FM7 question

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Hello! So im really new to this game and I just felt in love for the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (the one on the game art) and I wonder how it work in order to unlock it. I haven't look for it in game because I don't have time but I think it work with the... Collector level? I really don't understand it so far so thank you!

    submitted by /u/aCanadianMaple
    [link] [comments]

    Just a couple few shots. New wallpaper anybody?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Out of these which is the rarest? 1) Lambos Huracan Performante 2) Aston Martin Vulkan AMR pro 3) McLaren speedtail

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I'm asking about RARITY not the BUYOUT PRICE. Lamborghini* not Lambos

    submitted by /u/MauriceKing123
    [link] [comments]

    forza horizon 3 + 4 ultimate bundle hot wheels blizzard mountain expansion pass.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    hello, is any one selling an account with forza horizon 3 + 4 ultimate bundle, hot wheels and blizzard mountain, or expansion pass.

    or does anyone know someone or somewhere selling keys for the items i have listed above?

    ps: would blizzard mountain and hot wheels actually be able to be played and used in game?

    like when you travel to the location where you travel, and you click travel, example: "travel to blizzard mountain press x" would it just says you are entering blizzard mountain or something like that, or would it say this item is currently unnavalible in store.

    also i have a budget of around 120 aud$ and am looking for vpn or global codes, credit card or paypal only, also account or cd key/code only. thx! and plz help :)

    submitted by /u/Prestigious_Pay9047
    [link] [comments]

    FH4 Mixed Class Racing Help

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    While loaded up one of my own blueprint events, I somehow ended racing against a mixed-class set of AI. It was amazing, Unbeatable AI can be too forgiving on Goliath but racing my A-class against S1 and 2 was a challenge and so much fun.

    Does anyone know how to recreate this?

    submitted by /u/Cheeseontoastguy
    [link] [comments]

    any horizon 5 wheel support news ?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel