• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Forza Motorsport | The McLaren 720s is my favorite McLaren.

    Forza Motorsport | The McLaren 720s is my favorite McLaren.


    The McLaren 720s is my favorite McLaren.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:17 PM PST

    It's the rewind button

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:37 AM PST

    The Royal Blue on the Bugatti Chiron is stunning.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PST

    I can barely do this with a controller so it’s safe to say I got super excited when I did this with my wheel lol.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:34 PM PST

    Mustang Shelby gt

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Building ratty old drag cars is my guilty pleasure.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:16 AM PST

    More Horizon Photos.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:44 AM PST

    A good example of when to use rewind on a PR Stunt

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PST

    One of my favorite photos by me

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Shelby gt500

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:10 AM PST

    Nyoom

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:38 AM PST

    What

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:35 AM PST

    With McLaren now using Mercedes engines in their F1 cars again, could we see the return of this in the future?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Pop-up headlights + Lambo = Perfection.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PST

    MB Jump ��

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Drag tires? What even are those?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PST

    This car is too fun to drive. Honda S2K :)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:51 AM PST

    Enjoyable engine sounds

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:44 AM PST

    Anyone else enjoy just getting a car with a great sounding engine and driving steadily around the map.

    The rally engine I think its the I4 has a aggressive popping sounding engine, and sounds so nice at lower rpm. Moving up from 2000 to 6000 rpm.

    Also the HSV stock engine has a fantastic deep sounding crunching.

    The lexus eau rouge sounds so unique also, with a whining quality nothing sounds quite like this, maybe a bit too smooth at higher rpms though.

    submitted by /u/RG-MUGEN
    [link] [comments]

    Help? Never experienced this before, it was through the entire race, didn't disappear until crash. And it was on every single car, but while the cars were "invincible" [no collision], it wasn't there.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PST

    will my ordinary usb wheel/pedal work with xbox series x?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PST

    I plugged it in and it lights up but doesnt seem to do anything.

    im new to modern consoles.

    its an old wheel with 3 different medium to very big plugs next to an normal usb.

    it works on pc atleast. can i make this work on my series x?

    Its a:

    Formel Professional v3

    it says playstation xbox and pc... on the sticker. but its defenitely older

    submitted by /u/t0b4cc02
    [link] [comments]

    I'm over it... Turn 10 PLEASE fix this game!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:12 PM PST

    The games multiplayer and more directly the ranked system is the worst I personally have ever experienced in a game. Everything from ping issues with finishing races in second instead of first even though on my screen I am very clearly ahead of the opponent, to the horrendous decision to put free roam rush in ranked.

    Let's start with the terrible MMR system for ranked and how it directly ruined the ranked system in my opinion. For anyone who has not noticed in ranked if opponents leave before the session comes to an end you do not receive the MMR for defeating that player. This leads to more than half of the losing team leaving before the game ends to avoid giving the rewards to the winning team. I have not done much testing but it also seems the MMR loss for leaving a game are vastly lower than that of losing the MMR for remaining in the match.

    The next point I would like to touch on is the horrible server issues this game is plagued with. All to often am I racing someone hard at the end of the track, the player is pushing into the rear of my car and I am counter steering. Yet when we cross the finish line he has somehow finished ahead of me. I am not sure if this is server related or if the game is designed with this in mind but either way it needs to be addressed.

    Now for my personal largest complaint, FREE ROAM RUSH! This is the worst event not just in Forza but in any racing game title. Telling players to make it to the end of the race without boundaries sounds amazing but the reality is players with significant knowledge gaps on the opponents dominate this race type. I do not understand this race type as it doesn't reward skill it rewards having the free time to come up with strategies. It is almost to common I see terrible players prefer FRR over checkpoint races because they are easier. This is ranked it is not suppose to be easy! I have a league I race in and my team has a player that any time free roam rush comes up he not only is the best player in the lobby he often is the only player to finish because he has spent countless hours finding the best routes for these maps, yet in checkpoint races he is usually the weakest player in the lobby. Free roam rush is fine for quickplay but for the love of god take it out of ranked.

    I love Forza and in a lot of ways I believe FH4 is the best racing game to ever exist but in these ways listed above this game needs some attention and I do not think it is asking to much for Turn10 to fix them. With the release on FH4 on steam I am hopeful some of these changes will come but I am not convinced they will happen. Please share your thoughts on my rant and if you believe I am wrong perhaps you can open my eyes to a better happier Forza multiplayer experience.

    submitted by /u/jacksonfree_
    [link] [comments]

    When your team mate REALLY wants to win the race ... he had already dive bombed me on 2 previous corners (I couldn't help trolling a little by tooting my horn as I undercut ;) ) ... failed on the last one here. Anyway it didn't affect the final outcome.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:34 AM PST

    Another McLaren P1 Photo! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the last post, I might start getting back into this :D

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:19 PM PST

    I have tried to do my profile picture

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel