• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Forza Motorsport | Yep definitely meant to do that

    Forza Motorsport | Yep definitely meant to do that


    Yep definitely meant to do that

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:57 AM PST

    Yeah, i totally meant to the do that

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Just like the movies

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Did not realize the recording was also capturing the music I was listening to.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Can this sub get some rules on photo posts?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Title. Tired of coming to this sub to find news about the game, discussions about the game, or anything else actually important and relevant yet literally 96% of the posts are people spamming pictures of cars that nobody cares about. If i wanted to see the damn car, i'd pop open the game myself and stare at it like an idiot.

    submitted by /u/Creepy-Product987
    [link] [comments]

    Forza Horizon 4 | Hot Wheels Legends Car Pack

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:32 AM PST

    My Rs7 is ready to go

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Took the real one out and decided I'd have a go at replicating it on horizon (as best I can). Love this game.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:08 AM PST

    The definitive list (316 cars tested) of the top all round fastest cars for X, S2, and S1 in FH4

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    The definitive list (316 cars tested) of the top all round fastest cars for X, S2, and S1 in FH4

    Here are the top* 20 all round fastest cars for X, S2, and S1 with position, car name/model, PR, first lap time, and second lap time. By "all round fastest," I mean the fastest cars when it comes to a more realistic scenario where there is a mix of both straights and corners and not just straight line speed.

    Scroll to read methodology and more.

    The full list of all 316 cars (sorry they are not displayed in table form. It is a copy of my working document)

    X Class

    https://preview.redd.it/474hr7uq82j61.png?width=1081&format=png&auto=webp&s=04d2b22155a4d6aecc1233fd5d1bb8812a0e0beb

    S2 Class

    https://preview.redd.it/o5h8d0ds82j61.png?width=1077&format=png&auto=webp&s=7b63b17ee707842d61dea948b3337cd901813dc3

    S1 Class

    (There were only 11 S1 cars to test)

    Methodology

    I tested 316 (88 X, 217 S2, and 11 S1) individual fully upgraded (including engine and drivetrain swaps) cars to determine which were the all round fastest on a course of 2.57 miles (4.14 km) in length with both long straights and a variety of corners in order to stress each car's turning and braking ability as well as to test their acceleration and top speed capabilities. Each car was driven for at least three runs to ensure that the car's maximum performance was being achieved. Each run consisted of two laps around the course. The first lap was used to decide placement and the second lap was used as a tiebreaker. This is because there is a lot less driver error within one lap compared to two laps, yet there still needs to be a way to tiebreak for two cars which get the same first lap time, and this is what I came up with. Not perfect but it works. The fastest of the first lap times and the fastest second lap times (independent from one another) from all three runs were recorded and used for placing.

    The Course

    https://preview.redd.it/dcw0pdcz82j61.jpg?width=3944&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=469afa47a95ad2405f13f5e67f7089174557bfe5

    Conclusion

    TLDR; the car analysis starts at the second to last paragraph

    I figured I'd write about my experience doing this project and my thoughts on some of the cars. First off, this god damn project took way longer than I initially expected both because I didn't expect to test over 300 cars (I estimate that I have gone around that course about 2,000-3,000 after accounting for all the mess ups) and because about halfway through my first attempt, I restarted in order implement a new time measurement system using Geforce Experience's screen recording function rather than jankily using the stopwatch on my phone. As such, this project has been going on since July of 2019 and I just finished, so ya I really hope a lot of people at least look at this post. I didn't originally intend to post this online what else am I going to do with it? It probably wasn't worth it, but whatever.

    I was inspired to start this because I wondered first which X car was the all round fastest car and how accurate that whole PR number and rating system really is. Another thing to consider is that the performance of a car can look misleading if its performance is unbalanced. For example, if a car is really fast, but it can't turn, its gonna suck and be slow around the course. I also was reminded by the Top Gear leaderboard, so here we are.

    After testing all of these cars, I pretty sure I can say what makes a well rounded car. Of course it needs speed but more specifically acceleration. Moderate turning is acceptable, but even bad turning is doable. However, one thing that needs to be as good as it can be is breaking. Maybe I think this because I did all of this without a breaking line or rewinds (I get around to that later), but bad breaking performance can really limit how far a given car can be pushed and therefore how good its overall performance is.

    Okay now its time to talk about what really f*cking annoyed me. Number one, the god damn traffic. I estimate about 67% of my failed runs were because of traffic. They can be really hard to not hit when you're pushing each car to the max. Even if I didn't hit a car, it could still slow me down because I would have to go around it which isn't efficient. I was forced to do this whole thing in free roam because the time trial races don't allow for X cars which was necessary. That was my perception anyway. Perhaps that's not true. If so, well shit whatever then. In addition to the traffic in free roam, other things that annoyed me was that I didn't have the racing line and no rewinds. I consider myself a good driver in this game, but I always use the breaking line and rewinds like most players. Imagine having to do a minimum of 1,896 perfect lapse with no aids and traffic in sometimes really difficult cars. I didn't have any rewinds because i externally timed record time, and the course doesn't really allow for setting a route.

    Now a bit about the cars. My main focus was on the higher performance cars, so that's basically anything that is a "sports car" or the equivalent and up, but I also included some novel funny cars like the 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine and 1963 Volkswagen bus (not in top 20), but there were some cars I just refuse to put the time into getting a usable result from like the Peel 50. I found that older cars tended to suck more than newer cars even after being upgraded. On average, they required more tuning to make usable. My general rule for tuning was that I edited the gearbox, camber/stance, roll bar stiffness, and nothing else because I didn't have time for that shit.

    One car that I found particularly disappointing was the 2013 Ferrari Laferrari (1:16.93). It was the slowest X class car narrowly (not really) being slower than the 1932 Ford Custom "Double Down" (1:15.7), and it is slower than 71 S2 cars... so that's embarrassing for the Laferrari. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the 2012 Ferrari 599xx Evolution and the 2008 Koenigsegg CCGT at the number one and two spot respectively isn't really that surprising, but I gotta give a shout out to the 2005 TVR Sagaris Forza Edition for taking the number seven position which is still really good considering there are 88 X class cars in total. I think the car is underrated. This is already getting way too long, but I'll say that the 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale taking number one at S2 is kinda random, but its a good car nonetheless, and from my memory the 1939 Maserati 8CTF is a nice smooth ride at the number one spot at S1.

    *The top cars which couldn't make it to the next class up.

    submitted by /u/RemLezar1
    [link] [comments]

    This picture turned out really good

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:37 PM PST

    This car is so fun

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    close call ;-)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:05 AM PST

    cool or nah?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:36 AM PST

    Keeping it simple

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:44 AM PST

    E46

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:26 AM PST

    My fav place to shoot��

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:28 AM PST

    Timing is everything ����

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Into the distance

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Some Cheap "Bathroom" Humor

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Marlboro F50 livery

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Flairs

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Which flair would you rather put in your name?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/James-BattleBot
    [link] [comments]

    �� �� �� �� ��

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:49 PM PST

    How do you change the icon next to your name, such as the helmet?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:04 AM PST

    How do you change the icon next to your name, such as the helmet?

    submitted by /u/James-BattleBot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel