• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Forza Motorsport | Why

    Forza Motorsport | Why


    Why

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    FH4 - Nailed It

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Quadra Turbo R Vtech, beautiful light bar on the bottom, gotta love it

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Bus Breaking Bug

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Banned for 30 years...?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:15 AM PST

    It would have been cool if they'd put a bit more effort into the ramp but to be honest this made me laugh more

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Time for some high quality nostalgia tingles

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I’m still trying to figure out which camera settings I like but I think this is a good improvement

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Editing ����

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    It should be punished more

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Made a Logo and Livery’s for XIII90 as a thanks for all his tunes. You can download the logo and stripes to put on any car.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    How 2020 started, how it's going

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    What this week felt like

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Ray of Sunshine.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Ohhhhhh yeah

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Apparently this is a rare bug? this has been happening to me for a while

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:40 AM PST

    R32

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:24 AM PST

    "What?! He's not slowing down for the hairpin turn?!"

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Banned for no reason until 2050. Ok

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Forza doesn't always realize when you hit the ground

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Look. For the Seasonal playground event, your team Does NOT need to win for you to get your reward. So stop leaving after you lose the first round FFS. I just won a 5v2 because the rest left. Don’t leave your teammates like that. Because even if you lose, you’ll still get the Car.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Is there a way to solve this? I'm on PC.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:54 AM PST

    How to check if I own Forza 7?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Okay, so I don't have a lot of money and my main way of getting Forza titles was through games with gold and buying the complete add-on collections on sale. Sadly Forza games don't seem to be given out on games with gold anymore in september, and the newest games don't have complete add-on collection packs. This has meant that I haven't been able to get tie in cars, and have put up with some DLC clearly stated to be in the complete add-on collections or ultimate editions, not actually being in the packs despite the page saying it will be. For example the Forza Horizon 2 pre order car pack that I has to purchase separately, after already buying the complete add-on collection.

    I have come to just accept that since I don't pay for the game on release, or buy out of sale for full price, I should consider myself lucky for the content I get at these prices. But things have been getting worse and I just wish that Turn 10 and Playground games would stop with the weird naming schemes, such as complete add-on collection that isn't actually complete, deluxe edition right next to the ultimate edition, random expansion dlc combo packs such as for horizons 4's lego and fortune island DLC, and just list all the car pack, vip, map, token, and expansions that will be included when we click yes to purchase. Despite having bought every DLC pack saying it included the map pass thing, I have never gotten it in any horizon game. There was also no notice of Apex being delisted, and everyone had to guess that it would go along with Forza 6, leaving a position of taking an expensive shot in the dark at a last ditch buy of content for the game, or never being able to buy the content ever. I'm fed up with this. And I'm fed up with having to turn to reddit in order to get concrete answers over games being delisted and what exact cars will come in what exact purchase and having to make a mish mash combo of purchases in order to not overspend on already owned DLC.

    But my big reason for this thread is when I went to buy Forza 7 Ultimate, as it's on sale for a fair price, it says I can install the game to my devices. I'm pretty sure I never bought the game. The games sale page even gives me the option to buy it. So can somebody please tell me what's going on before I just give up.

    submitted by /u/oxitran
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel