• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Forza Motorsport | Lost my progress of 1,5 years to a cloud sync error. Started from the bottom and rose higher than before. First time Horizon Superstar.. I'm kinda proud of it

    Forza Motorsport | Lost my progress of 1,5 years to a cloud sync error. Started from the bottom and rose higher than before. First time Horizon Superstar.. I'm kinda proud of it


    Lost my progress of 1,5 years to a cloud sync error. Started from the bottom and rose higher than before. First time Horizon Superstar.. I'm kinda proud of it

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Porsche ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Just a satisfying pass

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I don't think I was supposed to be up here..

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Old school car with new school looks

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Fm4 lobby

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Fh3 still looks so good

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Does anyone have this looping issue as well?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    The M car with no Park button.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Since starting the elite championships, the AI have become annoyingly aggressive. Lost count how many times I've been spun out like this.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Just in case anyone thought the banning issue was over. Now you can’t talk about a potential release date for Forza Motorsport on the Discord

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    One of the best-looking modern supercars wears Emerald Green (PC)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Made this livery today! Pretty proud of it for being a rookie designer

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Trying to recreate the Horizon 1 cover art

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    My friend and I were competing to see who could go the furthest on the windmill danger sign... needless to say, I won.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I got FH3 on the sale and can't even explain how happy I am to see my favorite car in here. Peace to ya all!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Anyone else been having this problem?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Credit to IonizedMitten for taking the photo and letting me edit it

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna start a new friend group or something, click for more details

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I don't really have many friends, and have none that I play Forza with, it's kinda sad, and I just really want to have a group of friends where I can be myself and be around people who care about the same things I do. Dm me if your interested :)

    submitted by /u/tebiiii_9191
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this issue where it has issues with the cut scene?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    (FH3) Car packs I should be entitled to with the pass aren't showing as owned?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I bought the ultimate edition with the car pass, which should entitle me to 6 packs. However, only 4 show up as owned; the Logitech and Rockstar ones still say I need to buy them for $6.99 even though they're supposed to be included in the pass. What gives?

    Edit: strangely, in the actual game, those packs are marked as purchased and I'm able to use the cars. Some of the other car pass cars don't have the "purchased" label, yet I can use those fine as well. Weird.

    submitted by /u/TerkRockerfeller
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing Forza Horizon 3 (on PC)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I'm at least one hour in and so far I'm really liking this game. Managed to get the ultimate edition of FH3 yesterday (and even the hot wheels expansion pack a few hours ago) before it gets removed from stores today due to licensing expiration.

    The performance on PC is alright but the game looks fantastic and outright beautiful even on medium-high settings (currently running on an i5-4460, 8GB RAM, GTX 970 backup gaming rig) so in a way I'm glad I'm finally giving this game a chance. :)

    submitted by /u/TheMrGhostman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel