• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Forza Motorsport | The update fixes the dailies and rivals! It’s live now!

    Forza Motorsport | The update fixes the dailies and rivals! It’s live now!


    The update fixes the dailies and rivals! It’s live now!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    MINT

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    The politically correct General Wii, rated E for Everyone. Share code is 123 489 163

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Nice photo I took from the Meet & Cruise yesterday

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Open letter to Microsoft and Turn 10

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Not finding a way to communicate with them, I thought of leaving my message here so that it can be read and who knows.

    I'm an old fan of the Forza Motorsport series since the first chapter. As a sports car and speed enthusiast, I spent thousands of hours playing with it. For me it was paradise. It was paradise because it allowed me to do, even if only virtually, one of the things I love most. It was paradise because, thanks to the infinite options, it allowed me to fully enjoy it despite my difficulties in holding the joypad. Up to FM4.

    Unfortunately, as my disease progressed, I was no longer able to wield a joypad. Not even Microsoft's adaptive controller could help me enjoy my favorite games because unfortunately my peripheral neuropathy is quite particular and it is impossible to explain in a few words the difficulties it brings me.

    Since then I have found the possibility to continue playing thanks to the PC with mouse and keyboard. This meant for me to give up some of the titles I loved most. Forza above all. A few days ago, however, taken by a strong nostalgia, I asked in the incredible sub r/disabledgamers if there was any solution and the idea of ​​using FreePie + vJoy came up. All excited I immediately downloaded the Forza 7 demo ready to buy it if everything went well. Unfortunately my dream broke in the bud. FM7 does not support mouse and keyboard separate inputs.

    I know it's not natural to play a racing game with mouse and keyboard but for some it would be the only way. Other titles allow it natively and that's why I'm writing these words. I know this is a crazy request but I would love to see the possibility of steering with the mouse in Forza 8 and I ask the developers to think about it.

    You would be my heroes.

    Thanks.

    Hero46

    submitted by /u/hero46it
    [link] [comments]

    The long awaited sequel; the general Kenobi

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Maybe it's time to adjust Forzathon Live. Only person to turn up. Even doing 1.5m drift points solo I couldn't complete stage 2.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Classic Muscle

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    when i drive my trueno.. my photo mode is broke (and its only on trueno. if i drive on diffrent cars, that photo mode not broke) i found this bug in this update, idk why trueno is game breaking in photo mode, but its weird. ( sorry for bad english, im russian :/ )

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Driver, Tanner Foust, drops down 90 feet of orange track and soars 332 feet through the air.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Martini Racing

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Behind the Scenes of Ford vs Ferrari

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Has no one noticed how cool the twin mill looks with the “door” up?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Is there any race car better than a Group C?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    My Arizona iced tea wannabe LP700-4 FE

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Smooth physics with Paul Walkers Supra

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I love the colour on this GT3 RS

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Run.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    If you could add any car to Forza horizon what would it be?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I would add a Tesla model 3

    submitted by /u/alext004
    [link] [comments]

    DBS Superleggera

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Ferrari ��

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Easily one of my fav car in the game

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Just some of my work in the Storefront GT: CJ M3G4 TR0N 81

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Me and my friend decided we wanted to try to put a bus into the Ocean, we had an amazing start and yes we made it to the Ocean.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Auction House bugged

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Ok so my auction house is bugged, whenever I try to do anything with it, it sends me straight to auction alerts. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this other than reinstall?

    submitted by /u/rccrazymania
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel