• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Forza Motorsport | The time has come, the last board

    Forza Motorsport | The time has come, the last board


    The time has come, the last board

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Looks familiar?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    What's your favourite Rally Car?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Z⁸

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    It’s been a while since I took a photo of a hypercar, so here’s a dormant Regera.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    [Mazda RX-7] spotted in Edinburgh, Scotland.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Awesome season, Awesome car.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    some recent photos I’ve taken, I have loads more so if people like these I’ll definitely post some better ones! Give me feedback too.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    This is why I hate the rollover respawning system in FH4.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Drop a gear and disappear

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    How original

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Can we think of any other map besides these?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Which DLC did you guys spend the most time playing and had the most fun doing so?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Out of Fortune Island and Lego Speed Champions, which one did you enjoy the most and spend most time playing?

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Orleez
    [link] [comments]

    Unproffesional support?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Hello there,
    I lost my FH4 save on 16th of June this year when I was restoring my Windows 10 to default settings because of drivers problem. After installing FH4 again I lost everything i got, there was E:47-0 error and there was nothing I could do. I wrote to Forza support, they respond after 2 weeks that they gifted me my lost cars, money etc. and thats everything that they can do. Lost progress is nothing compared to how many things they DID NOT gifted me back. From 650 cars, they gave me 320, they missed to gave me houses (as everyone knows, Edinbrough castle is 10 or 20mil idk) and they gave me money but only that I had at the moment of last save.
    Summarizing:
    - I lost nearly 350 cars, mostly rare, from Forzathon shops etc.
    - Every house in the game, which is like 30mil+
    - Milions of CR used to tune cars
    - Forza support is constant closing my ticket after I write anything to it or they response after 2 weeks that they gave me what they could.

    What should I do in this situation? Its actually second time that I lost my save and not gonna lie this pissed me off. I really want to play Forza but not again grinding everything which will take tons of hours of play.

    submitted by /u/Neksi7
    [link] [comments]

    I enjoy taking photos in forza but havent really shared them till now

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Ramming / Aggressive Driving - Drivatars

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    This sub and numerous other sites / communities like to expose Players who push others off of checkpoints, ram into walls, etc. The Motorsport crew seem to deal with a special kind of degenerates but I've never encountered that sort of bullying in Horizon 4 (fully admit I may be lucky).

    Regardless, this behaviour is against the intention of the game and reporting the offenders is the best way to combat it.

    However, no one should be surprised by this. Sure, people are assholes on average (they are), but I believe the Drivatars are a big source source of aggressive driving in the game. Imagine all the Players who claim they will never go online or aren't interested. If you play against the AI, you are trained to be a ruthless fuckface; It's kill or be completely blown out.

    If you only experienced this sort of driving and then went online, you'd be in the a very rude awakening.

    This doesn't excuse it, but I am certain this is part of why the problem is so persistent. The AI may not strategically push you out of a checkpoint, but it will be outrageously rude AND also has god-tier speed / handling. Sometimes the AI is moving at light-speed only to slow to a literal crawl the moment you cross the threshold of its bumper. This encourages very dirty racing - I am incentivized to ram my AI opponent into oblivion because otherwise they achieve godhood if unchecked.

    Adding to this, there are no settings in non-Online racing to enforce the brutal "wall-hit" penalties that exist online. I often wish there were no walls because of how punitive these are. I'd rather go off-course than eat the bag of sadness that I am force-fed if I overshoot a corner.

    submitted by /u/ScoresOfOars
    [link] [comments]

    Green hornet anyone?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    85 Mazda rx-7(love this car)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Portrait pic of a M4 GTS my new favorite road racing setup

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Is racing in the FH4 only annoying me?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Every race (regardless of type or difficulty level) looks like this: the first two cars quickly run away, while the cars in places 3-12 slow you down at all costs.

    Seriously, the first 10% I break through the slowdowns and the remaining 90% is an attempt to catch up with the escaping two.

    I am losing any desire to race in FH4.

    FH3 doesn't have this problem. :/

    submitted by /u/BadBombardier
    [link] [comments]

    Forza Motorsport promises to reach 4K @ 60 FPS with RayTracing on Xbox Series X

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Phil Spencer,- "With the new Forza Motorsport, ray tracing is coming to ForzaTech, allowing you to enjoy a dynamic world in 4K at 60fps, fully connected! From reflective vehicle surfaces to bright red paint bouncing off surfaces of highly detailed tracks, as well as the increased interplay of light and shadow worldwide. Developed by Turn 10 Studios, Forza Motorsport will be available on Xbox Series X, Windows 10 and Xbox Game Pass. "

    submitted by /u/podapanne
    [link] [comments]

    LAMBORGHINI LM002.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel