• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Forza Motorsport | The A.I is conspiring against me

    Forza Motorsport | The A.I is conspiring against me


    The A.I is conspiring against me

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    This perfect recovery that I totally planned

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Happens sometimes

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Why to use brakes when you have a Mini?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Respawn is a perfectly normal system with no obvious flaws

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Arrived in the mail today

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Some place far far away.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    power

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Elise

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Didnt expect that :)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Look at this photograph

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Excuse me Playground why do I still have to turn on streamer mode EVERY F***ING TIME?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    911

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I've recently gotten into Forzagraphy. This is one of my pictures, I hope you like it.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    McLaren Team ��

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Pista in Pearl

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    A masterpiece from the land of the rising sun

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Looks like my FH4 journey comes to an end.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Looks like my FH4 journey comes to an end.

    Last Saturday, I was browsing the Auction House to get an additional '94 Celica and Ford Puma when the game decided to crash on me (PC Version). I do have crashes from time to time but I normally shrug it off and launch the game again as normal. Though on that day of the crash, I was greeted with this.

    The error screen I'm greeted with.

    At first I thought it was normal, so I decided to log out from Xbox Companion App and re-logged in again. Sync starts and around 15mins later, I'm greeted with the same error. I tried re-installing the game (twice) with failed syncs and lost hope, I submitted a support ticket on Forza support site on the very same day with no response up until now.

    This game became a part of my life ever since I started last year (cuz I love cars and racing in general), with around 500hrs-ish clocked in. The only rare cars I've yet to obtained are Ford Capri FE, 911 GT3 RS PO and 720S PO. Due to this sudden error, I guess I won't be able to achieve the goal to collect all rare cars.

    To all of the drivers I've raced and teamed up with, thank you for the amazing experience and to all of the drivers I've accidentally bumped in team race, I am sorry (My GT was LockedShip43).

    I don't know if I'm going to play FH4 again but we'll see. Till then, stay awesome and stay safe.

    submitted by /u/tek_thetech_tap
    [link] [comments]

    Phew

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Aussie Sunset

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Idea: forza should have the mitsuoka bubu

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Mitsubishi Eclipse ��

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Mopar Or No Car

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    If the game had options to disallow engine and/or drivetrain swaps, I would use them.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    So much identity is lost in the casual swapping of the central components of a car. It reduces it to a mere shell.

    I would much prefer to have different package and trim levels for the same car (i.e. A4, S-Line, RS4) with tuning showing the effective limitations of each, than to get everything up to S2 level in the blink of an eye, driving and sounding the same.

    It also should really show the limitations of those antique cars that show up on the leaderboards everytime, because they weigh nothing, have a low center of mass and get the same tuning treatment as a car 50 years younger.

    It would allow much more interesting race classes based on specs, and arcade racer or not, would greatly increase the influence of driver skill.

    We keep getting the older icons and recently JDM cars with a bunch of Toyota's upcoming, and I just know the first question asked will be if you can 2JZ swap them. People are less critical about things like sound and handling models, because those wont last anyway. It's a shame.

    submitted by /u/D3Construct
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel